Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Guest Post

Greetings, I am writing in place of the black and white simp Sharkbutt. I am Puppy the Queen of the Lane. We were missing an integral portion of the history of the large one's acquisition of other mangy rat bastard cats. The Striped relic. He is striped, so she named him Stripe, speaking of simps, she's a big one. But she does bring the opposable thumbs and one really cannot underestimate the value of that. Anyway, she and I were close, shared our thoughts and dreams (of fish) she got me a credit card and well, then she decided I needed the companionship of another cat. She meant well, but really, I hate cats. Despise them. Except for me, of course. So somehow she finagled this small striped menace of a kitten, and in what I found to be an absolute stroke of genius she locked him in the pest bathroom. This, not surprisingly, was on the pretense that it was warmer in there. Warm being a relative term and one that only applies to the ambient temperature in here if it's 90 degrees outdoors and the air conditioning has broken, or if heaven forfend, it were on fire. Alas, though, I digress. Gradually she gave the Striped menace the run of the house where eventually he met with my disapproval and swats, neck grabbing and other forms of domination. We had an uneasy alliance which held together rather well, until the arrival of the black and white simp Sharkbutt. They had both grown upon me quite like a fungus although the large one suggests that perhaps I've mellowed in my old age. To that I simply say; "my ass!"

3 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Donut call my fren Sharkbutt a simp!!! Why, I oughta--

Excuse me. Queen Molly here. Please don't mind my impulsive sibling Bosco. I know, I know, so much of being Royal is about suffering fools, if not gladly, then at least with monarchical tolerance. I haven't the foggiest why our large servant seems to favor Bosco. But as long as I have my throne--formerly her living room easy chair--and my priveleges, I bash on in my Queenly way. Leave the young one to me...he knows better than to talk balk to me!

canis rex

Molly

Shark Butt said...

Hi friend Bosco,
Fanks for leaping to me defense, puppy the evil not getting near this reputer when me around again. her a cow and her moo.
And me sorry you got one of them queens too, them run to evil.

Hi Queen Molly, Bosco the best dog ever that why you foodchik favor him.

have a happy day,
your friend,
shakrbutt

Evelyn said...

sharkbutt,
There is one in every family.