Monday, November 10, 2008

From Me Friend Hermes In HK

Sharkbutt, hi, you can
help me?! Me foodchik's foodchik is here and me foodchik is rinsane!
She walk around talking to herselfs, she says, "What I gonna do wif
dis woman?" Hers foodchik a little crazies but she brung me foodies. I
bit her foodchik tho but she told me, no, Hermes, you gotta be good
boy cuz this woman passagressif and she not gonna conplain but she
gonna keep bringin it up. How I help me foodchick survive visits with
hers foodpeople?


Hi Hermes,
how you? How you teef? Me sorry to hear that your foodchik's foodchik is making your foodchik rinsane. Me asked foodchik what you might could do about that. Her said her always found bourbon very helpful. But here what me fink you should do, sit on her lap and whispery in her hear that we need fitch. And that will cornfuse her and her will stop bringin' fings up. When you foodchik is talking to herselfs, lick her head and whispery in her hears to try bourbon. Me fink that will help, if it not, lemmeno and me will fink up sompin elst.

Goodluck,
yourfriend, sharkbutt

3 comments:

Fireblossom said...

LOL @ "passagressif"!

Evelyn said...

Lol & Grrrrr @ "passagressif!

Shark Butt said...

Foodchik calls somebody a passifaggresif cattle fucker but me donut fink it her foodchik.