Monday, November 3, 2008

Whoa!

Her comed back from somewhere and her face was kind of largeness on one side, her put ice on it and me asked her foodchik is this what you mean by rinflammation? And her said, yes, sharkbutt that kinda what me mean. Me said hmmm, foodchik are you a penquin? Her said no, me a people. Me said darn! Foodchik said, are you disappointed sharkbutt? Me said a little. Her asked why and me said cuz we would have more fitch. Her said hmmm. Then her said sharkbutt, penguins eet a lot of fitch and them catch them themself. Could you catch your own fitch? Hmmm. I guess me need her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you got the Fitch bowl, like I recommended, you could catch your own fitch. But then again, your foodchick has a humorous side and she will probably get you piranhas just for the entertainment value.

UB