Monday, November 24, 2008

Kestion from Bosco the bestest dog ever

Hi Sharkbutt! How you teef? My teef good.

Do cows drive ottermobiles? Cos me was in Foodchick's ottermobile on the way to the torcher chamber (she call it the vet) and anodder ottermobile acted stoopid and Foodchick goes, "silly cow!" So me wonder now if cows can drive. me thot maybe you wood noe.

yor frend,

Bosco!

Hi Bosco, me teef great fanks. Tho them chattering alot with the cold.

Foodchik are a cow and her moo, and her drive a ottermobile. THat's how her take us to ant doctorkelly. foodchik no call the nodder drivers silly cow. her call them bad words me cannot spelp that end in ucker. her mom fink her a foul moufed relic. me fink that funny.
have a happy day,
your friend, sharkbutt

ps - her making chiken, me hope her no screw it up.

No comments: