Sunday, November 2, 2008

We Had To Have A Little Chat

Me and the foodchik, her go to someplace called Jim and comeback sweaty. Her drink some water and pretend she can stretchy. Then her put on ice, so me sat down and licked her head and said foodchik we need to talk. Her say Sharkbutt you seem rupset, what you wanna talk abouts? Me said foodchik, what wif the ice, are sompin wrong wif you that you not telling me? Her said sharkbutt, me get rinflammation sometimes and if me ice myself, me donut get it. Her said sharkbutt, rinflammation is what happens when you sprain yourself, strain yourself or mess sumping up. Her donut make mutch sense so me went here.
Wikipedia

It don't say anythin about ice, me think her probably a penguin like that Sarah Pale-end, her just not telling.

2 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Hmm Sharkbutt, this does sound serious. First the nonsense answers and now the ice. If she starts winking and wearing dorky looking suits, I would definitely have Puppy use the charge card to get her some therapy so that she can be deprogrammed!

Shark Butt said...

Hi ShayBoscosFoodchik, her did go down to the mailbox wearing the sarong and tuxedo coat before. Her looked too resturbed to be a penguin. Me was afraid someone would take her away. Her a cow and her moo.