Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wow Her Talk Alot and Never Say Fitch

me wanted to call this Franksgiving, because usually foodchik whack up some franks for us to eet. Then big puppy the evil splained (and splained and splained) to me that it Thanksgiving, where we be thankish for stuff. So me thankish for this

foodchik - her a cow and her moo, but her never gived us crunch food that her did not tasty and say cats me fink we got a good one. And we usually do got a good one.

the big cats - they good company and they resplain fings to me. even though them cows and them moo.

foodchik frens - they help keep foodchik from being too mooey.

me frens - them ask me good questions and help me keep foodchik from being too mooey.

foodchiks fambly - we like them, but them very sneezy peeple.

1 comment:

Fireblossom said...

deer Sharkbutt, how you teef? me teef good and me frankish for that!

me frankish too for my shayboscosfoodchick and for PIZZA! and for you and your foodchick and for stuff what falls on the floor that i can eet and me frankful for the dish of turkish n gravee and dreshink, i receeved today!

yor frend,

Bosco!

PS--her royal highnesh, Queen Molly also got her own plate!