Saturday, November 29, 2008

More fings from Bosco

deer Sharkbutt, how you teef? me teef good and me frankish for that!

me frankish too for my shayboscosfoodchick and for PIZZA! and for you and your foodchick and for stuff what falls on the floor that i can eet and me frankful for the dish of turkish n gravee and dreshink, i receeved today!

yor frend,

Bosco!

PS--her royal highnesh, Queen Molly also got her own plate!

deer Bosco, me teef great fanks. me glad you frankish for your shayboscosfoodchik, and pizza. and foodchik the cow who moos and me. me lucky to have frind like you. glad you got some turkish n gravees, me got fitch. it makes my mouf smile to just talk about fitch, fitch fitch. me cannot stop saying fitch.

have a happy day, your fiend sharkbutt

1 comment:

Fireblossom said...

Hi lil cutie Sharkbutt, it's me, Shayboscosfoodchick. I hope that Santa fills your sock with LOTS of stinky smelly fitch! :-)