Tuesday, November 4, 2008

If you got the Fitch bowl, like I recommended, you could catch your own fitch. But then again, your foodchick has a humorous side and she will probably get you piranhas just for the entertainment value.

UB



Deer U Bob,
You are right, her do have a mean streak, her mean like a snake. Yes, her would get piranhas, and Puppy the evil said it would bite off my hoofs and I'd have to get hooks to catch fitch.

You would knoww if her a penguin right? Are her?
Fanks,
your friend Sharkbutt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Penguins are usually found in Catholic Schools. Early on they would make a habit of dressing in black with white trim. If you were a wise guy, they would beat you with a ruler or toss an eraser. Even though food chick dresses in black often, I doubt she is a penguin. I think she is more like a mute cow. She is very flatulent but she does not moo (often).

Evelyn said...

you have paws, not hoofs.
sharkbutt, you so cute.