Saturday, November 1, 2008

And Then Sometimes Foodchiks Just Know

Hi Sharkbutt! How you teefs? My teef good.

One day me was in pets stor, and me had to share a liddle crappy cage wif anodder puppy and me stanked besides all that, me had been there for a while and nobodee buyed me. Then a lady camed in and she were looking for a dog wif polka dots cos a pschic foodchik had telled her that her favorite old dog Sundance was worried about a dog wif polka dots and that she shood look for that dog cos that was the dog for her.

Well, she seen me there in my crappy little cage wif me polka dotted legs and she say, let me plz see that puppy there, and they put me in a liddle room wif her and she liked me. She say to dem, give this here puppy a baff, cos he smelp bad, and then me gib you three hunerd n some dolla, and then me take this puppy home.

So they baffed me, and she carried me out to her car and we vrommed to foodchik's house! There were two odder dogs there, one called Queen Molly and the odder one called Alex. Alex were oldish, but Queen Molly and me liked to play, at least after i took a day or two to learn to how to run cos I had nebber been in wide open space before like in foodchik's yard!

My foodchik told me that me were speshul, she cood tell. Even though I piddled on the rug and chewed up some of her books cos me were small and dint know things yet. But now me a star and foodcchik love me more than anything or anybodee!
Me lub foodchick, too, especially wen she makes PIZZA! and gibs me some!

yor frend,

Bosco!

Hi Bosco,
Me glad you teef good. You foodchik good too? Fank you very mutch for telling me your story. Me happy you and you foodchik found each other. Me even glad Big Stripey and Evil Puppy found my foodchik. They kept her warm for me. And I fink even bought her pizza to eat. Or something. Me don't fink foodchik payed any munny for any of us, but her cheep so me not sooprised at all. Her kinda simple too, me was talking to Puppy the Evil cuz we bofe noticed her wearing too different shoes on her back feet. Me asked Puppy the Evil if we should maybe tell her and her said no, lets see if her go out like that. Her didn't yet, but there still time. Her make me laff.
Have a happy day,
your friend,
Sharkbutt

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

aw, thats a great Bosco story...