Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fanks So Much Sara Pale-end

You no me would rather walk on my lips then criticize democracy and stuff, but these debate peeple make foodchik craziness. Me had to lick her head for a hour to calm her down the other night. Her rant and rave, them people no ever answer questions and knock off the folksy bullshit, me are rellergic to charm. Ok her no say rezactly like that, her used more bad words. A lot more.

So me fink hiding the remoke control will help. Me don't need her any more resane them her are fanks.

1 comment:

Fireblossom said...

Guessin your foodchik jusht ain't joe six pack hockey mom, eh? Well I'll be hornswaggled. What this nayshun needs ish an old Chrysler Lebaron up on blocks in the rose garden.Wut this nayshun needs ish some ole tires painted white and buried halfway down on the wite housh lawn. Wut this nayshun needs ish a big ole bridge to noplace, made out of old PIZZA! boxes.

I wanna noe if my candydate can bowl and shoot n stuff like that. And chew terbacky.

I wanna noe if my candydate will jusht leave Britney Spears alone!

teerfully,

Bosco!