Sunday, October 19, 2008

How We Roll

Me don't know how it work at your house, because well, me not there. Me here, with foodchik and Puppy and Stripe. Foodchik go someplace most days and come back talking to herself. Sometime her bring food. Sometime her bring shoes. Me like food. Me don't care so much about shoes. Sometime me like clothes, me like foodchik sweatpants very much when her not wearing them. Me may have mentioned before that her keep it cold enough in here to hang meat. Sweatpants are very cozy for sleeping. It like sleeping in a tunnel of warm. This is good.

One day me was sitting on foodchik head and talking to her, her said Sharkbutt you look reesturbed, is somping the matter. Me said foodchik, me just wonder why it gotta be so cold in here all the time. Her said well, you and the big cats have fur and I'm fluffy so me figured we all be more comfortable if it's coolish in here. Me said foodchik, me see me breath in here. It not very comfortable. Her said hmm. Her do moo!

2 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Lil Sharkbutt, you cute lil thang you, how ya gonna be as cool as you are if it's too warm, huh?

Just to let you know, your buddy Bosco has the evil itchies--he has an allergy which affects his skin in the autumn--and he had to go see the animal doctor yesterday. I am doing my best to do everything they told us to do so that your friend can be back here posting as usual as soon as possibubble. He is curled up in my reading chair right behind me here and he says, "fitch to you, Sharkbutt!"

xox

Shay Bosco's Foodchick

Shark Butt said...

Hi ShayBoscosFoodchik,
You make a good point about how me going to be cool if it too warm, foodchik say it probably too hard for me to be cool if me shivering.

Me sorry to hear Bosco have the evil itchiness, Stripey the big and evil gets that sometimes. Then foodchik give him fitch oil and bennydryl, that seem to help him.

Me say pizza to you Bosco.
Have a happy day, your friend Sharkbutt