Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hmmm, Her Might Be Getting Old?

It were weird, foodchik sleepededed in until after the sun was up today. Her donut usually do that. Me licked her head, and said foodchik are you ok? Her said, yes, sharkbutt, me good. Me asked her why you sleep so much? are you old? Her said, me rexercised alot, when me were at aikido.

That resplains it, me watched aikido wif the foodchik on youktube and them make her fly. Her large. It will be a lot of work for her to fly even a little.

3 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Hi Sharkbutt, how you teef?!? My teef good.

So, dooz this make your foodchik be like a snack, like the snacks that fly around outdoors?

Once, foodchick's old dog, Sundance, caught a hoppy snack. Me werent there but me heard the storee. Foodchick were horrified and say, why you kill tha Eester Bunny? Then she were sad cos Sundance had been so proud and bringed it to her as a giff, and foodchick loved Sundance the way she love me, which is to the moon n back. But she still felt bad for da Eester hoppy snack. Her hart is all mooshy goo.

Yor pal,

Bosco!

Unknown said...

getting old...Her real old.


U B

Shark Butt said...

UB - do you know what, her even starting to smelp old. It scary. Have a happy day, your friend Sharkbutt