Sunday, October 5, 2008

Guess What?

Me had a team named after me
Team Sharkb

You can look for it here. I'll even tell you the deal. Foodchik had a granma, granma's are like extra bestest foodchiks. Anyway, foodchik never got to meet this granma cuz her died of breast cancer when foodchik fooddad was just young. So her bothered her friends into walking wif her and them camed back smelping of a lot of different people and help to make money for breast cancer research. So, here's what me fink you should do. Look down, if you see two feet, you ought to find one of these walks and walk in it, or run if you like that. And if when you look down you see two breasts, you should take care of them. Trust me, me know what me talking about

2 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Hello lil Sharkbutt! I tried to follow your fine instructions. I really did. But every time I look down, all I see is Bosco eyes looking back at me and they seem to be saying Pizzaaaaaaa...Pizza, Mom, pleeeeeeeeeease!

I am pretty certain I have feet and boobies both, so I shall just make an assumption that I do and go from there. Will that be all right?

xo

Shay, Bosco's Foodchik

Shark Butt said...

Hi ShayBoscosFoodchik, Yes, me fink it safe for you to assume you bave boobages and feets. And you should take care of both of them, or is it all four, I know foodchiks just have 2 boobies and 2 feets. we have 8 boobages and 4 feets and a tail. You all don't seem to have the tails. Anway after you go for your squish, have Bosco lick your head and keep you company. Have a happy day, your friend, Sharkbutt