Tuesday, September 30, 2008

From Bosco the Best Dog ever

Dude!!!!!!!! Fink how mushness PIZZA! and fitch there mush be in the whole erth!

Um...wut ish marridge, ennyways? Ish it like margarine? Or porridge? And who ish attacking it?? Bears? Goldilox? Me all cornfused again.

My foodchik say she ish kinda sooprised that claude aiken comed out of the closet. She rememba him from old Twilight Zones n stuff.

If claude aiken ish homeless-sexual, then me donut fink my foodchik can be, cos she always lookink at tv and fallink off the couch saying "what a woman!" So, I dun fink she likes boys, except ME!

yor frend,

Bosco!

Hi Bosco,
how you? How you teef? Me no back in the day marritch was how men buyed women to slave up for them. me not sure what it about now. and me not sure quite what attacking it unless it cicadas them loud attacker fings like them people on tv always yelling about preligion and junk.

I not sure if Back Akin is homeless sectional or what, me donut no what even that mean. Me and big stripey, we both boy cats, we groom each, and romp and stuff. we not homeless or sectional.

But them a lot a fitch and pizza in this world. did we ever figure out if there a pizza fitch?
me forget,
have a happy day, your fiend
Sharkbutt

No comments: