Tuesday, September 23, 2008

From Bosco and Him Foodchik

Dude!! my foodchik wants ta say sumpin to ya and me said was okay. Okay?

Yor frend,

Bosco!

Hello little Sharbutt! I just wanted to say, that right from the first time I visited your blog, I found it to be clever, funny and original...a true joy! *winks*

Shay, Bosco's Foodchik

(note from Bosco)wut i fink she mean iz dis--dat you blog ish like yummy fitch!!!! And PIZZA!

Deer Bosco, sure it ok, you foodchik good wif you, her good wif me. Fanks for translating, too. your friend Sharkbutt.

Hi ShayBoscosFoodchik,
Fank you for saying such nicely fings about me blog. Me see why Bosco like you so much, me thought at first it was because him seem robsessed wif this pizza fing. But you nice.

Have a happy day, be good to your teef!
your friend,
Sharkbutt

No comments: