Saturday, September 22, 2007

Question About Foodchiks

Dear Sharkbutt,
How can I help my foodchik pay more attention to what her cook and eat? I'm not so much concerned with her diet which is mainly very healthy as much as I'm concerned that her eat foods that cannot taste good together. For example, she made oatmeal for breakfast this morning, in my research I understand that that is good for people, and she added almonds to it, again good for people. But the almonds were jalapeno smoked, this does not seem like it would be good in oatmeal. Also, sometimes she takes the big lump cats vitamins by mistake, these are liver flavored and would seem to be distasteful to people. How can I help her get it together?
Thanks,
PD

Deer PD,
Hi, how you? Me good. It hard to help you foodchik unless you watch her like a hawk, and even then they pretty quick at doing something stupid. Sometime if you have a talk wif her that good. Me usually will sit on my foodchik head and say foodchik, why you eating jalapeno nuts in your oatmeal, is there something you want to talk about? Her will usually just say Sharkbutt, me just rinattentive sometime me will get it together. But that my best answer, talk to your foodchik about how her make you worry. And about the big lump cats vitamins, if her make that mistake more than once she probably kind of simple.
Have a happy day,
love,
your friend,
sharkbutt

No comments: