Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cousin

My cousin sent me an email, her have to write something about the food chik so her ast me questions.

What does your food chick like? (sic - me hope her mom check her homework, that no look right to me) Her like fitch, and money and to wear clothes and shoes and her like to eat, and sleep.

What does your food chick dislike? (sic - this kids grammar hurts me teef) Foodchik no like people who knock on the door on saturdays wif pamphlets and mess, her really skived out by eggs and bird poo.

What is your food chicks greatest attribute (sic) me don't know what her really talking about here, probably something odd. the chik a little odd.

Why your foodchik best? (not sic, me sick of this grammar) because her just are, and her say good morning cats every morning and make sure everybody gets pets and snacks. And because her have a nice house for us wif good food even though it rescription because big stripey no no how to pee. and when me tell her foodchik, you a cow and you moo, her no me kidding and her say moo sharkbutt moo.

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Your foodchik is awesome.
Just saying...