Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Oh boy, advice

Deer Sharkbutt,
hi, how you? Me have a question for you, my foodchik not sleeping good lately. Me not sure why. How can me help her sleep more betterester?
Thanks,
Ethelbert

Deer Ethelbert,
Hi, how you? Me good. Sometime me foodchik not sleep good either. Sometimes her sleep so good her snorp, but that another story. When my food chik not sleeping good, we (me and big cats) sit on her when her meditate so her meditate for longer. Her usually sleep better after that. Sometime her put some lavender stuff in the pillow, them call that aromatherapy. Which is like pet therapy wif smelps. Me will also lick her head and tell her a story. That usually works pretty good. But her have to be pretty tired already to not giggle from the licking. Hope these helps.

Have a happy day,
love, your friend,
sharkbutt

No comments: