Thursday, September 20, 2007

4 Things

Me was reading foodchik email, her read mine so me read hers. It fair and I never blab about hers, but her do blab about mine.

1) Four jobs that me have had:
Um, me a cat. Hello. There is nothing else. and what 4 mean anyway?
2) Four movies that me could watch over and over
Cats
Finding Nemo
Field of Dreams
What the Bleep do Me know?

3) Four places that me have lived
Foodchik house
Me a cat, what you fink me some kind of carny nomad?

4) Four shows me love(d) to watch
It baseball season, what you think we watch?
And Pinky and the Brain

5) Four places me have been on vacation
Me life is vacation. Don't think me don't know it. Me no like travelling much so it upstairs or downstairs pretty much, unless foodchik have a simple moment and leave a door ajar.

6) Four web sites me visit daily
jaxters-dogs.blogspot.com
petsmart.com
petco.com
catfood.com

7) Four foods me like
fitch
chicken
blueberry muffin
massage lotion

8)Four beverages me like
water
water
fitch gravy
grape juice

4 comments:

JAXTER said...

massage lotion?? hmmm, Tobey tells me soap is much better

Shark Butt said...

Foodchik buy massage lotion by the gallons. (Her a massage therapist when her not Queen of Jupiter). Oh and all the soap here am citrus flavored. Risgusting. Massage lotion just tastier.

JAXTER said...

tobey thinks you are lucky Sharkbutt - she hopes you get lots of massages - without the lotion on your hair.

Shark Butt said...

Hi Jaxter and Tobey,
Me do get lots of massages, but no grease. Mostly me get my tasty massage lotion elsewhere. HIPAA regs preclude me from saying from where.

Have a happy day,
Sharkbutt