Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Gruntled

Hi, me no longer disgruntled so me think me gruntled. Food chik say Inklitch (FC note: this would be how English is pronounced in Cat, in Cat it would seem as many words as possible are formed and spelled to rhyme with fitch which would be fish in English, get all that?)are not always logical like that. But then neither is foodchik so we go with that. Me asked food chik why we have to get shots everytime we go see ant doctor kelly. Her said "Sharkbutt, I want you to be healthy and I know (me think her mean me instead of I) that you no like to go in the car so we no visit ant doctor kelly just to say hi. So we only go when you sick or when you need shots and to get your teeth looked at and your heart listened to and your ears cleaned up." This make sense to me.

No comments: