Tuesday, September 25, 2007

HMMMM

Me had a chat with foodchik last night. Sometimes me sit on her head and lick it and talk to her, respecially when me want to have her attention. Her said, Sharkbutt you seem disgruntlement, what the matter? Me said foodchik, you had tunee fitch, why you no share. Her say, Sharkbutt I'm sorry, I know you like tuna fish but that kind is not good for you, especially once there's mayo and celery in it. Them not good for you either. But remind me and I'll give you a tuna treat that's good for cats, in the morning. And me no have to reminded her, her remembered and gived them to us this morning before her went wherever her go in the morning. That work place, but me hear her talk to people and me know her call it the 7 letter word for hell. Me think that mean her not always enjoy it mutch.

What the deal with heaven and hell anyway? Me asked foodchik that last night too. her said Sharkbutt we Buddhists so we not so much with the heaven and hell thing, we got the hungry ghost thing and such, so that why you no want to get too attached to the tunee fitch. You know? Her have a point but me would never admit that to her. Her still a cow and her still moo.

No comments: