Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fitch!!!

Dear Sharkbutt,
My food dude takes fish oil in capsules. He says it good for his heart. I think it makes him have irresistable breath. Do you know anything about fish oil?
Thanks, Your friend, Midnight.

Deer Midnight,
Hi, how you? Me know a few things about fitch oil, and me asked food chik. Food chik takes fish oil too. Her used to take the good kind, where it made her have nice breath. But then one morning her waked up and me and Puppy were looking in her mouf for her fitch and her said cats, get out of my mouf. (Puppy pulls her lip down to look in her mouf) So now her fitch oil smelps like oranges and me hates that. So fitch oil has essential fatty acids in it and it good for food chik and food dudes hear, it good for them skin, it good for them joints and them blood vessels. Oh and them brains so if you food dude forgets to give you food, it good for him to have fitch oil for him brains. That all me know, hope it helps.

Have a happy day,
love your friend,
Sharkbutt

No comments: