Saturday, September 22, 2007

Mewzic?

Deer Sharkbutt,
Does your foodchik listen to music? Do you like it? My fooddude listen mostly to talk radio, wif a lot of ranting and raving. Him rant and rave a lot too, you think this cuz we no listen to music?
Thanks,
your friend Frank

Deer Frank,
Hi, how you? Me good. Yes, we listen to all kind of mewsic. Just no bluegrass - me fink that would just sound like grass and foodchik no can hear that and not too much opera cuz it make me and the big cats hide. when food chik doing massage we get a lot of plinky stuff wif water in the background, that make us all want to pee. Me do like it mostly. Me glad foodchik not too much wif death metal and headbangy stuff. Her like a little more chanting than me do. But we both like Kanye West and Timbaland so that good. The big cats like the plinky stuff, them laugh at me when me have to run and pee. Me do fink that you food dude might rant and rave cuz him listen to too much ranting and raving, yes. Do him drive much, foodchik say that will make for some raving too. sometimes.
Have a happy day,
love your friend,
sharkbutt

No comments: