Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sometimes Her Do Sooprise Me

So me had a chat with the chik about the ice on her and her resplained to me about rinflammation and how the ice help get it gone or not have it happening. Every time me might get to finking her not the sharpest penguin in the box, her sooprise me. Her said Sharkbutt, when you hurt youself, you body sends white blood cells to run to the rescue so you no get rinfection and that creates rinflammation when heat and chemicleeze are where you got hurt at. So the ice takes out the heat, and keeps your blood from moving fastly. Fings slow down so that inflammation happen slow or not at all. and fings no swell, this are happiness when fings no swell.

So now me glad her use the ice especially if it get her to romp and stomp wif us soon. (but her still moo)

2 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Hi Sharkbutt, it's Shay, Bosco's mom!

Aw, that's a sweet post, but I'm sure she doesn't moo, you don't really mean that, do you? I hope she is all better soon.

* * * * *

Hi Sharkbutt, itz me, Bosco. Ice sownds neat, but i rekomend finding somfink rilly shtinky in the yard and then rolling in it. Or you cood put a big plastic cone arownd her neck, thats wut they did to me once. I fink it emits heeling rayz.

yor frend,

Bosco

Shark Butt said...

Hi Shay, Bosco's mom,
How you? How you teef? Yes, her do moo. It ok, me used to it. Her will be find, her a tuff old fing. By the way if you ever need revice on how to be a good foodchik or answers to any questions, me got answers. have a happy day.

***

Hi Bosco, How you? How you teef? That were nice of your foodchik to right too. Me donut get to go out in the yard but me fink about it a lot. And me like the big cone idea, her says that me and the big, i mean old cats emits heeling rayz. me no foodchik do too, but me fink them more like fart rays. have a happy day, your friend, sharkbutt