Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fings

Every once in a while one of foodchiks niece people write me and ask me fings about foodchik. Her wanted to know 10 fings.

Do foodchik have hobbies? (me correcting the Inklish, this kid not so swift) Her itch a lot, and drool.

What her favorite color? Her wear a lot of black, but me heard her say that her favorite color are some kind of blueness.

What her favorite food? me want to say fitch cuz that me favorite food, but me know her seem to have an unhealthy robsession wif chicken.

What her real name? Foodchik's real name is foodchik. Though her mom call her Skull.

What her do for fun? Her pet me, sometimes her go in her kayak and fall in and touch fitch but not bring them home. Me a little bit bitter about this. Her read stuff.

What kind of mewsic her like? Hher like pretty much anything but Bluegrass. Even the plinky plink massage mewsic with water running in the background that make me need to pee.

Ok, me fink that 10. In case you wonder, her snorp and her moo.

1 comment:

Fireblossom said...

Hi Sharkbutt! How u teef? My teef gud!

My foodchik say maybe she not rilly Lesbyterian after awl, cos she dont kayak.

But me gots fitch story. One dae, nex door nayber guy gib my foodhcik a fitch he had cawt. Foodchik smile big and say aw you such a sweethart, den she shut our dor and say Ewww! a friggin uglee ded fitch! And den she holt it by the tippy tip of its back fin and make a face and drop it in da trash. (her do strange finks)

Wull, den foodchik go to a moovie wif odder foodchik dat was wif her den. Dey come bak, and dis cat sittin nex to da trash can stuffed like a pinata. Dey try to shoo da kat away but he too stuffed to moov. Den bof foodchiks laff like coupla fluffbrainz.

I shooda got dat fitch. My foodchik moo real bad sometimes.

yor frend,

Bosco