Sunday, May 25, 2008

ME LOVE QUESTIONSSS!!!

deer Sharkbutt,

Itsh me! Bosco! Me have kwestion. Ish some kind of hoomin holiday and me thot, wull, maybe dis means PIZZA!!!! But nooOOOooo. My foodchik made chicken, and chicken ish stoopid cos I never get gaven any of it. She say some stoopidness about bones. My foodchik aint the sharpest penquin in da box, needer! I'm a dog! Like bones bodder ME!

So my kwestion ish, how does me get my foodchik to gib me the right food that i want???? Remember she not real swift.

Fanks!

plz sign me Confoosed In Mishigun

deer Bosco Confoosed in Mishigun,
Hi fanks from writing me, me love answering questions. Yes, it are some kind of hollerday, me can tell cuz foodchik hollering more than usual. To get your foodchik to give you some chiken, you can ask her for no bone chicken, it not as tasty but it fun. It weerd how foodchiks ain't the sharpest penguins in the box, maybe that why them need us to be the brains of the operation. Anyway, how we werked it here was that big puppy gets a magalzine and someone sent her a credit card so we order sides of tuney fitch. Makes foodchik lose her mind and it relegal so donut do that. What me do, and donut tell my foodchik is just be cute when her eeting somping me like. And whine just a little bit. Her can hardly ever resist. Well, recept if her eeting her fish oil pills for her heart. Then me just out of luck.

Oh me ast big stripey too, him said, you can try to hip-nose-tize her, me fink this means sticking your hip in her nose until her do what you want but it could mean that you trick her into ordering the pizza or fitch or chicken no bones. good luck. Big orangy says sometimes her herd from this rockwilder her knewed that if you eet poop, your chik will give you pizza to make you stop. Me fink this could be a lie, puppy are mean like a snake. (her memind me of foodchik that way and her a cow and her moo)

have a happy day, your fiend, sharkbutt

1 comment:

Fireblossom said...

Fanks, Sharkbutt! Me let you noe if foodchik forks over the right stuf!

^5 v5 bump!

Bosco