Sunday, May 11, 2008

Foodchik and this massage stuff

Me are not remused, her smelp like 3 dogs that me donut no and a kitten, who me also donut no. So me said foodchik why you smelp like these dogs and what's the deal wif the kitten. Her said Sharkbutt them the same dogs as usual, plus one that cannot see and him bump into me. (how him miss her? foodchik are large) and the kitten had tests then her can go home to her foodchik in two weeks. And me said, foodchik is her foodchik someone I no? her said, Sharkbutt me don't know her foodchik but you revolve in different social circles than me so it is not me if that what you wondering. We agreed after you 5, maybe we will have another kitten.

Me happy now. Her a good foodchik and her hardly ever moo.

5 comments:

Fireblossom said...

helo Sharkbutt, itz me, Bosco. How you teef?

My foodchik large, too. She got a relijon I tell u bout: she got da Odder Dog Thingie, cos wen i walk passed it, ther iz anodder dog what lives inside it and do wutever i do, the copycat. Oh, oops, no ofenze. Anywya, my foodchik put on ceremonious clothez, face da Odder Dog Thing and den she say da liturgee, she say, "oh GAWD i'm soe FATTTTT" and den she frow her hed back and go ARRRRRR!!!!!

itz weerd around here.

yor frend,

Bosco

PS--my foodchik say, lol@ donut know

JAXTER said...

Ummm Sharkbutt, you are getting a kitten when you turn 5? Don't you have two siblings already? You want more competition for your foodchick's time and lap? All the animals here think you are bit crazy... but maybe they are the crazy ones.

Shark Butt said...

Hi Bosco, me teef, great fanks. How you teef?

Oh you foodchik have that odder fing. we have one, too. mostly foodchik walk by it and no look and then her come back from wirk and will happen to glance and notice her looking all kind a shot out and her will say CATS! how you let me out of the houst looking like this? What the matter wif you? Me foodchik definitely not the sharpest penguin in the box. I donut no if her was always that way or what.
have a happy day, your friend, sharkbutt.

Shark Butt said...

hi jaxter, how you? Yes, me have 2 big cats already, and no me don't want a new kitten ever, but me made foodchik promise that me could be the baby cat until me was 5, Stripe was that oldness when me got foodchik so her made a deal. Me no want another cat. But fanks for asking, your friend, Sharkbutt

Evelyn said...

Sharkbutt
How you teef?!?!?
Mine sparkly good.
Do cats have cliques?
I only wonder because your foodchik say you run in social circles!