Tuesday, May 6, 2008

RELARMING!!!

Me don't hate much, but me hate when the relarm goes off. It is louder than bombs. Last night foodchik come home, her were covered in grease and dog hair. Me not remused by her and other dogs or cats or fitch, but me digress. So her whirl in and her act like her turned off the relarm then her went where go (if you know what me mean) and the relarm goes off. Up to then me was just looking out the front door looking for snax and oh wait me digress again. So her comes running out of the bathroom with her pants around her ankles then her turn off the relarm. But it gets worst, this morning, her opened the front door and her no turn the relarm off. LOUD!!! Me fink her will get a nasty gram from the homeowners ass.

4 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Hi ime Bosco ime a border collie. Even tho your a kat, i think your a stitch.

my foodchik thinks da sun shine outta my butt, and kinda, it do, ime pretty kool.

she rites pomes, goddess no's why, ya cant eat dem.

my foodchik taked the batts out of the relarms cos they lowder than bombs, and last time they goed off she said the bad words lots and killed em.

she big hunter u bet, she catches food in brown paper bags and gimme some whenever i want.

I got brudder n sister dog but ime the lovedest.

--Bosco

Shark Butt said...

Hi Bosco,
How you? how you teef? Fanks, for thinking me a stitch. Me stay remused. That good that your foodchik think the sun shine out your butt, it keep them attentive.

That's cool your foodchik rite pomes, me don't fink foodchik rite nothin' that me no tell her to rite in me blog.

Foodchik tried taking the batts out the relarms, but them made the phones ring.

That's good you have brudder n sister dogs, me glad to have my big cats, me not sure why though. Them not bright. Foodchik say her no have any favorites, but me fink her just trying to be nice to the big cats.

Have a happy day, your friend, Sharkbutt

Evelyn said...

"a nasty gram from the homeowners ass."
lmto!! (laughing my teef off)

Shark Butt said...

Her get a few nastygrams a year, me fink her wouldn't get so many if her did not try and scare the religical people when they knock.