Friday, May 23, 2008

Hmmm

Me would not call foodchik a quick study but her do sumping today that me like. Her opened the door when her come home and said cats, me have sumping to tell you so me and stripey go see her and puppy just growl at everybody. Her no fink her a cat. Foodchik say before you smelp it, me been visited by dogs, yes, me pet them, but only cuz me was telling them about you all my favorite cats in the world. And them wanted to no all about you guys so me ended up giving lots of pets. Me are happy her told us and later when me sit on her head and talk me will tell her.

2 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Hey now, lil Sharkbutt. I happen to know that you have become friends with my owner Bosco, a known dog. Have you told your foodchik about him, hmm?

He says black-and-whiteness rules!

Have a wonderful evening, Sharkbutt!

xo

Bosco's foodchik

Shark Butt said...

Hi ShayBoscosFoodchik, me didn't mEAn anyfing bad about dogs, me like them. Me like Bosco very much. Me just don't like sharing the chik. Wif anyone the big cats, people, I want her all for mines. It nuffing personal. That's all but me no her donut be able to help herself when so many dogs, cats and peeples need pets.

And Bosco right, Black and whiteness do rule!
Have a happy day, your friend, Sharkbutt