Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hmmm Questions About Me Foodchik

Deer Sharkbutt,
Me have questions about you foodchik, please can you answer them for me? Fanks!

What are her favorite color?
What are her favorite smelp?
What are her favorite food?
What are her size?

fanks again,
Tanky

Deer Tanky,
Me donut no why you want to no this stuff about foodchik and me not retirely sure what all of it mean but ok.
Foodchik favorite color is blue, because it rhyme with moo, and her a cow and that what her do. (no, me was not trying to make that rhyme,me was just lucky)
Foodchik favorite smell is anything other than burnt or catbox. Me fink some kind of flower.
Foodchik favorite food is all of them recept eggs and mushkrooms. Me no her likes fitch and chocolate. and grapes.
Foodchik size? hahahahaha, me donut no, it large. very very most largeness large. even if me did no, me not telling, me not simple as me look.

have a happy day,
your friend,
sharkbutt.

No comments: