Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hmm

Her finally wrote 10 true fings about her, but none of them were rinteresting and by rinteresting me mean odd, cuz her odd.

Her no say her are robssessed wif baseball, me serious, her have 13 baseball sites on her reader fing, and how many about cats? None. Her not even have that many about chicken or flamingos and her robsessed wif them too. And none about cows or Jupiter where her are the queen. Odd, me fink.

Her must have music playing in her head most of the time because her are often cha cha ing around here and sometimes her makes us dance wif her. It odd.

At night her take this stuff that make her turn all red and hot, her usually resleep for it but it the only time it warm in the houst. me fink her take it cuz her too cheep to pay for heat.

1 comment:

Fireblossom said...

Hi Sharkbutt, itz me, Bosco! How you teef? My teef good. My foodchick lubs baseball too. Her go, stoooooooopid Yankeeeees! Wut are yankees?

yor frend,

Bosco!