Wednesday, December 24, 2008

From Bosco the bestest dog ever

hi Sharkbutt, itsh Bosco! How u teefs? Me teefs good.

Me fink Jasmeene real cute skwirrle, me wood like to herd her n stuff maybe there are herds of swirrles?

My foodchicks eyes are mostly closed when she are home lately which aint offen. resht of the time they are lookink at hoomin girlz on tv. She go "what a woman!" all da time, then she fall asreep and drool. She nutty.

yor frend,

Bosco!

PS--do foodchicks ever sreepwalk and go to tha fone and order PIZZA! wifout they know that they did? And then dogs can eet all the PIZZA! and foodchick not noe?

hi Bosco, how you? how you teef? me teef great and me great. fanks. Happy Kriskmas to you and your foodchik and queen molly.

Me fink Jasmeene a cute skwirrel, prolly and me donut know if them run in herds or what.

sound like you foodchik very busyness wif work and stuff. foodchik sometimes orders Chinese food and then fall asleep but her gotta wake up to pay. Me donut no, if foodchik would forgets that them odored pizza, me no mine would not forget if her paid for anyfing, her so cheep her squeek.
have a happy day,
your friend, sharkbutt

2 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Merry Kriskmess from me and the Queen and Shayfoodchick to all of you at your house!

Jannie Funster said...

Hi, ist jasmeene, yeah. Da skwirrle.

Me teefs bin bodderin me caust i eated to muchs of holidae candies. and i a-skarit of da denteetse caust laste time i wented dere he pulled on my molers wit a big shiney tool. and it hurted and my mudder was off at teh bingoe parler and she not cumferted me like i wonted that dae.

but i glad you my friend, sharke bucktotts, it makes me feele bettor to thinke of yu and yer littel kittie smyle.

luff from jasmeene.