Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Her Are So Not Remused

Her are talking to herselfs and what her say just are not niiiiist. Her talk to her nosy and tell it if you donut stop wif the snot we going to have words. Her odd, and you know her moo.

Her coughing too, me were sitting on her head telling her a story to go to sleep. Usually her read us a story but that how me know her feel bad, her no do any reading. So me sitting on her head, her cough and me went flying, it was reciting, me asked her if we could do it again, her said maybe, this not sumping me can plan.

Sandy Claws and Him Reincows coming soon. me hope them bring foodchik, new lungs cuz her keep coughing up her old ones. And maybe a new risposition cuz her really kinda extra evil lately.

3 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Lmao @ Reincows!

Cutie Sharkbutt, please tell your human launch pad that Shay Bosco's Foodchick says feel better soon, ok?

Jannie Funster said...

S.P. mi teefs are as gud as dey gets, my ventrilonarian says dey is good zamples. and he taked a pitcher of me and putted it a zample booke for evrywun to see and adsmire in the annimul whirled.

Jasmeene da skwirrle

Fireblossom said...

Sharkbutt, itsh me, Bosco! Me hash tagged you for mem thing, 5 thinks you lub about christmiss!

yor frend,

Bosco!