Friday, December 26, 2008

From Fren Jasmeene

Hi, ist jasmeene, yeah. Da skwirrle.

Me teefs bin bodderin me caust i eated to muchs of holidae candies. and i a-skarit of da denteetse caust laste time i wented dere he pulled on my molers wit a big shiney tool. and it hurted and my mudder was off at teh bingoe parler and she not cumferted me like i wonted that dae.

but i glad you my friend, sharke bucktotts, it makes me feele bettor to thinke of yu and yer littel kittie smyle.

luff from jasmeene.

Hi Jasmeene,
Me sorry to here your teefs boddering you. Me hates when me teef hurt, usually me lick me foot and taht helps. But that pulling out the molders wif a big shiney sound terrible. Me sorry your mudder was bingoing. Sometime foodchik not very comforting either, mostly when her are all mooey and stuff. But her was niist for the hollerday yesterday, and so far her not mooey yet today. but it early.

i glad you me friend too jasmeene, you verry niist.
hope you teef feel more betterester soonly.
your friend,
Sharkbutt

No comments: