Sunday, October 21, 2007

Who Knew?

Me was sitting on foodchik head last night and asked her a question. You might need some deep background here. In the morning foodchik go in the rainroom and get her parts clean and me never see her lick herself anywhere. So me asked her foodchik, you know how we lick ourselves to clean up why you no do that? Her said, well, sharkbutt you have fur that you have to clean up and me don't have so much and me can't reach any of it so me no lick it. Then me said, foodchik why you no can lick your fur? Her said sharkbutt please donut put this in your blog but you can lick your furry spots recept your head because your hamstringies in your legs are flexible and in proportion to what you've looking to lick. Me said, Oh so you no can lick your business because of your hamstringies. Yes, sharkbutt her said. Have you tried? me said. Her said maybe. Me laugh, if her did her probably fall on her head.

No comments: