Friday, October 26, 2007

Me Never Would Have Guessed

Sometimes me watch tv with the foodchik and me learn stuff. Like we was watching something her call a damn commercial and them talking about constipation like it's something awful, and them talking about fiber like it's ice cream cake. So me asked the foodchik, me said foodchik, me have a question. Her said, yes, sharkbutt what is your question and how is your teeth? Me said thanks foodchik my teef are fine, but me confused, what are constipation? and what are fiber and what do them do? her said, sharkbutt, you know sometimes when you have to poo and it hard to do. Me said yes, foodchik. Her said, yes, sharkbutt that constipation. Me said, oh wow foodchik me never knew them had a name for it. How about fiber? Her said Sharkbutt fiber is kinda twiggy stuff that makes you poo easier. You know like the grassy stuff we grow for you. me said, franks foodchik me get it. That make a lot of sense.

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

yea, your foodchik does a really good job at explaining things.

Shark Butt said...

you fink? I fink her justs makes stuff up.

Evelyn said...

Maybe since I am a foodchik too.
But if she seems right, it shouldnt matter.