Monday, October 22, 2007

Etiquette

Some friends of foodchiks asked me how cats are different then people in how them talk and hang out and stuff. It pretty much how we deal wif everything else. For rexample, me like to sleep a lot and if me can sleep on foodchik and that even better. But Stripey has foodchik when her downstairs and Puppy no want her. When foodchik upstairs then her mines.

Another thing, foodchik and her friends say hi, how you? Cats say, hi, how you? and how you teef? See when you a cat having teef is like having a mouthful of friends, so you ask after the friends too. Just because it nice to do. And when me say Hi foodchik, how you? her will say Sharkbutt me radiantly festive, how you? and me say Me good, foodchik, how you teef? And her will say, my teef are very sharp, how are your teef? And then me will say very sharp too fanks. and then we talk about stuff, and me usually lick her head. Her a funny foodchik.

So that's today's information on cats and how we are.

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

My husband and I have been walking around for two days saying "Hi! How you teef?"
Is that ok if we arent cats?
Because we think its the best greeting EVER.