Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More on How Them Different From Cats

When me want to eat or drink, me go to food dish and eat or water dish to drink. When me need more me hop on foodchik lap and tell her. This mean me sniff her mouf. When foodchik want to eat, her go to grocery store and get food or her go out where someone else cook it for her. Her no keep it in a dish for when her want it.

When we want to see foodchik hop around a lot or yelp, we put our toys in the toilet. HER HATE THAT, especially when the toilet respode. That was ugly. But veryy funny. Her was way not remused by the resploding toilet.

The other thing her hate is if her kinda napping and me just brush her face or arm wif my whiskers and her not know it me, her think it a pider and her yell and jump up. Me fink that funny.

Her a cow and her moo. But her a good chik and her make me laff. A lot.

No comments: