Thursday, October 18, 2007

From Me Friend Jaxter

JAXTER said...
Hi Sharkbutt -Izzy and Molly don't like it when I come home smelling like the enemy, I mean any other dog, either - so maybe you three should conference about the injustice of such ill mannered behaviors!
October 18, 2007 1:26:00 PM PDT

Hi Jaxter, you right! Me talked to the big cats and them said Sharkbutt, we don't like it when her come home smelping like other cats or dogs either but we talk to food chik and her make us feel better. Also, we no like it when her brought you home either and we got over it after talking to food chik.

So me talk to foodchik, me said foodchik, it bother me a lot when you come home smelping like other cats and dogs. her said, sharkbutt, I'm sorry it bothers you. Really I am, but here's the thing. You know when you go to ant doctor kelly and her pet you and it make you feel better, and when ant am, ant kate, ant joan or ant granma and ant granpa come to visit and give you food and stuff and pets make you feel better? And me said, yes, foodchik me know. And her said well, when I massage people to make them feel better they think oh, my cat or dog would like this and they would be happy if I pet them so I do. It doesn't mean I don't love you. And it doesn't mean you are not my favorite cats ever.

So now me feel better, even though the big cats no liked it when her bringed me home. Ha!

Have a happy day,
your friend sharkbutt

1 comment:

JAXTER said...

That is all very good news, happy, happy