Monday, September 26, 2011

Foodchik, We have to talk

Sometimes I sit on foodchik head, it very large so there is enough room for me to sit and talk into her hears. I do this when I concerned about something, her always listen and usually then her say something wise.
So I said foodchik, rememory how you told me that I would be the baby cat until I was 5, now I 7 and I still the baby cat. Did you forget? Or do you not like new baby cats?

Her said, Sharkbutt, I just like you being the baby cat so much that I didn't think we needed a new baby cat. Do you think we need a new baby cat? I said no, foodchik, we donut. And her said that's what me think too.

I happy now.

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

you are right, Sharkbutt.
She does say things that are very wise...
17! You dont look a day over 7!
you are older than Linus.
Linus is 15.

oh, and tunee fitch juice is when I give him some of the water from the tuna can.

Last night Linus' People Grammy came over and she has a dog Buddy and she smelp so much like dog that Linus was licking her shoes! it was WEIRD.

Anyway.

Shark Butt said...

Now her mooey self cannot help me spelp numbers. I 7 not 17. In people years I would be older than food chik at 17.