Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another question makes me smile

"And me made foodchik promise me that I can be the baby cat for a while still."

Sharkbutt
So sweet
I knew you were a softie.
Do you and the other cats leave Foodchik other kinds of surprises and presents?
Thank you for answering questions.

Evelyn,
Fang you so mutch for asking me questions. I'm a cat, I don't get out mutch, so it hard for me to think up stuff to say in my blog.
The big cats leave her presents, hork for the most part. I donut know what it really called, I know that what foodchik called it. And sometimes we catch a mouse presink and play with it and it dies, so we put it in one of her shoes. Her always happy about that. hahahahahahahah.

1 comment:

Fireblossom said...

Hi fren Sharkbutt. It's me, fren Bosco. How u teef? me teefs gud.

Sometimes me drink lot of wadder frum my bowl all at once, and then me barf. Me tell my foodchick me making the libbing room into oceanfront properdy, but she just go "eww gross" and complain about no more paper towelz.

So me haff kestion. Which do you fink is ewwy-er...dog barf or Kevin Yooklis? Me think is definitely Kevin Yooklis.