Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Are Her Kidding Me?

Sharkbutt!

How you? How you foodchik and you teef? Hey listen, whats wrong with saving a little on heat? Doesnt your fur act as a fur coat? And it brings you and the other kitties together! Nice and warm. I like it a little chilly because it makes my kitty, Linus come and lay with us. And he licks under my eyes. I wonder why.

Evelyn

Hi Evelyn,
I good, my foodchik are a loon. My teef great fangs, how you teef? Nothing wrong wif saving a little on heat, but her keep it at 60 in here in the wintery time with a window opened and freezy cold outside so that not saving a li'l on heat that's just resane. How is Linus? How is him teef? Him prolly lick under your eyes to taste them. Have a happy day, your frend Sharkbutt

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Sharkbutt!

Linus is an old man. So his teef are not the best. He is orange, like Stripey.
I think maybe I'm salty.
Dont cats like salt? Its like kisses except his breath smells like poo a lot so...

Evelyn