Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fren Bosco!

Deer Sharkbutt,

Me haff kestion. Sometimez my foodchick puts me in her carrier, which is a big green thing she calls a car, and just wen me think we going to PIZZA parlor, we go to torcher docter instead. Why she take me to torcher docter? Me think cos she likes the one torcher docter and the pretty assistants, but she say dat not mane reezon. She say iz to keep me helthy, but me was helthy before we leff home. Why she do dat?

yor fren,

Bosco!

Deer fren Bosco, how you? how you teef? Did you have a good hollerday? Foodchik were gone, so we got fed better by the substituke foodchik. How do you like riding in the carrier? Me hate it. Me donut no why them take us to get tortured at the dokter, except to look at the eye candy. Them say it to keep you healthy, but it so you get shots and stuff. And sometimes mecidine wen we need it.

Have a happy day,
your friend,
Sharkbutt

No comments: