Thursday, December 3, 2009

The ice and the mooey

Me sat down and had a chat wif the foodchik yesterday when her was laying down and being mooey. ME lik her head, it like truth serum and it make her tell me stuff her no want anyone to no. And now me going to tell you.

Her dream job besides being me foodchik would be to be a back up dancer for Tina Turner.

Her favoritck food is refried beans and chocolate chip cookies and spaghetti and meetbombs but not all together. Her favorite drinks are icy tea, and water.

Her wisht her could lick herself. And her wants 3 more tattooks on her large mooey self. me going to try and tell her one should be a cow. then me will laff. haha

2 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Laffin @ "meatbombs". Lil Sharkbutt, you are just too cute by half.

Shark Butt said...

If her was a better cook, them would be meatballs, but her bad so them not good.