Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hollerdays

So we had hollerdays here at the house of foodchik, me here that some of you put up trees for the hollerdays, we donut do that because her a cow and her moo. And her have a fake palm tree up here all the time. And we get presinks like nip, and toys and snaks from foodchik and her foodchik and fooddude. Me call them Ant Grandma and Uncle Grandpa but her say that not right. Her no 'splain why it not right, her just talk until my hears hurt. Anyway, someone sent her a presink, it is grapefruits and oranges, these are a kind of fruit called citrisk. me hate critrisk worse than anyfing. it smelp like yuk.

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Sharkbutt,
How are you and you teef?
Mine are fine and dandy.
I have a holiday question for you!
What is a good present to get for a cat? And also, what have you gotten for your foodchik in past years? Lastly, my daughter would like to know if cats get visits from santa claus.
Thats all.
You my favorite black and white cat.
Evelyn