Thursday, December 10, 2009

Somebody asked me a question, me have a question

Dear Sharkbuck,
ow u? ow u teef? me fooddude keep talking about hollerdays and that kriskmisk is him favorite, should me give him a moust as a presink?
fanks, your friend,
Beanie

Hi Beanie,
Me great, thanks, and me teef great fanks. How you? What new? Me will confess me donut no a lot about hollerdays recept that foodchik get real loud about it. Is kriskmisk the hollerday that is about cheez? foodchik like the cheezy hollerdays. you will waste a moust giving it to your fooddude, them donut no about mousts.

what hollerday do you like? i like all the ones with fitch.
your friend, sharkbutt

1 comment:

Shark Butt said...

Hi Sharkbuck, me fink that yes, Chriskmisk is that hollerday that is about cheeze. Fangs for the advice about the moust, me donut want to waste a good moust on someone who won't no what to do with it. have a happy day, your friend, beanie