Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kwestion, Me Love Kwestions

Deer sharkbutt,
hi, how you? how you teef? me likes your riting. Did you lern to be funny from your foodchik, her seem kind of funny too. What kind of stuff her like? What her say that make you laff?
Me trying to lern about foodchiks so I can get me one.
Your friend,
May-z

Deer May-z,
Hi, me good fanks, and me teef are great. How you? me glad you likes me riting. Me just are funny, like foodchik just are mooey. Fings foodchik like - her like reputers, cuz her always hogging it so me canot rite as much as me like. her like shoes, me donut no why her like shoes. her like to drink fings, water, coldy tea, coffee and dieck soda. though her not drink dieck soda aroun us too much anymore. Big Puppy smelped it and her made a sneeze in it. And foodchik got all loud and sayin' yuck, i donut beleeb you made a sneeze in my drink. you got cat snot in my drink. her carried on so much me finked her was going to hyperventilate. Hmmm, her no say too much that make me laugh. recept if big puppy is frowing up her will say pleeze big puppy donut frow up on the rug. big puppy frow up on the rug anyway cuz her mean like a snake.

when you shopping for foodchik you want to fink do i wanna foodchik that have other cats or dogs or fitch? (if you a cat, you want fitch) or kids. kids can be fun. but if you teach them stuff like licking the furniture the foodchik will get rupset because that them job I guess.

Hope this helps you find you a foodchik or fooddude, them are nice too.
have a happy day,
your friend,
Sharkbutt

No comments: