Thursday, May 7, 2009

From Fren Bosco

Hi fren Sharkbutt, itsh me Bosco! How u teef? me teefs gud. But i wanted to tell you that the Queen is ill. Our foodchick worried for her, she not eeting and she moves like foodchick do after a round of tennis, which she dun ever play. So foodchik feedink her toast cos her eet the toast. Please fink good thots for Queen Molly, k?

yor pal,

Bosco

Hi fren Bosco and ShayBoscos foodchik,
me sorry to hear that you queen is ill and you are worrying. Me will make foodchik send the queen reiki which is like praying in tibetan wif a japanese accident me fink. anyway, her good at it. we will all fink good foughts for you queen.
your fren,
sharkbutt

1 comment:

Fireblossom said...

Me fanks u and my foodchick fanks your foodchick lots for the reeky. Hopefully our Queen will be betta reel soonishly.