Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Christmas

for me. And the other cats. Me noticed me was calling them the big cats but them not big anymore. Them old, but food chik say me not allowed to call them old. Me fink cuz her really old. (tn - no her not, cat) It were really nice food chik buyed us astronaut freeze dried tunee fitch and new toys. and grandma and grandpa and ant kate - hey me said ant grandma (tn - if she's grandma, she's not ant this is not kentucky and they are not mix and match titles) Can I call him ant grandpa? (tn - no, men not ant) you confuse me. anyway, them buyed us really cool toys too. we going to play with them more today, when food chik stops typing this for me and then her will feed us. real tunee fitch and astronaut tunee fitch too. Her say them both risgusting but we love them.

We got a thing in a bag, it really cool. Me like to attack that.

Oh and happy Christmas to you from me and the other cats and the food chik, who is just regular old, not really old.

No comments: