Sunday, December 10, 2006

Cooking

You prolly no that cats do not cook. We no like flames and then there's this whole business of the tail around fire, it's not good. So food chik cooks for us when we need it, and you know me would rather walk on me lips than criticize the food chik but what her cook can be scary.

Me and the big cats buyed her a fitch cooker thing for her birthday. (her are old) (tn - her are not old, and it is called a grill, not a fitch cooker thing) And her made us some tunee fitch, which me and the big cats like when her crack a can for us, but this was risgusting. So tonight her made a stake, which her coughed up a piece of for me. (tn - not literally, that would really be risgusting) and it ok, but me know it hard to mess up a stake. But then her was making orange tater fings and them were gross. I mean nasty. (tn - because he eats a lot of vegetables and somehow would know, oh, and he licks his butt, this prince of taste discernment)

No comments: